We have been providing Nurse Call systems to rest homes, retirement villages, hospitals and medical centres since the 1980’s (and from 2006 as Nurse Call Solutions).
AUSTCO NURSE CALL SYSTEMS
This is to advise that we are no longer a reseller of Austco Nurse Call systems. This development allows us to:
- Add a wider, more complete range of up-to-the minute, reliable Nurse Call products, services and solutions to our existing offering to, in turn, meet a wider range of want, need and expectation
- Ensure we have a ready supply of stock on hand to provide better support, faster
- Further develop the additional products and services we know the market is ready for and will change the face of Nurse Call – and do so more cost-effectively.
All of this is designed to give your customers more choice and leverage the power of technology to provide competitive advantage, increase efficiencies, optimise resources, manage risk and save cost. And, importantly, this gives us more control over our ability to help ensure that any investment in technology is protected with adaptable solutions which can be enhanced and changed as customer needs change over time.
NCS LAUNCHES IN AUSTRALIA
We are also pleased to announce that we will be opening our first branch in Australia (Melbourne) soon. We’ve found premises and are settling on those as you read this. With a major client there already on board and another in the pipeline, Australia will help give us the economy of scale we need to provide game-changing solutions more cost-effectively to all of our customers. Exciting times.
TOTAL SOLUTIONS PROVIDER
And for customers or contractors requiring a more complete solution, we are now also able to provide an integrated solution across Nurse Call, Communications and Security. This includes a full suite of services from consultation and design to installation, ongoing service and support across a wide range of solutions including Nurse Call, Wandering/Tracking/Monitoring, Workflow, Security Alarms, Access Control, CCTV, Intercom, Wifi, Master Aerial TV, Data and Telephony. Where we are engaged by a contractor, we will only provide the agreed trades/services.
As always, with NCS, you can expect to receive:
- An extensive range of products and services which means we can provide truly customised solutions to suit a wide range of need and budgetary requirement
- Turnkey solution – choose from a full range of services from specification and design to 24/7 service and support
- Proven ability to coordinate works with other trades
- Flexibility to respond seamlessly to dynamic construction schedules/deadlines
- Experience/options necessary to recommend cost-savings/efficiencies
- Systems integration
“We know with NCS involved, we just don’t need to worry about that part of the contract. We’re always happy to recommend them for competitive pricing and proven capability.” Tom Brownrigg. Construction Manager, Ryman Healthcare.
Whether it’s a simple question, help with specification and design or pricing to spec already provided, we’re here to help you any way we can, 24/7. If you haven’t already, we’d appreciate being added to your tender invite list.